Welcome

I am using this blog as a place for me to share my thoughts. It seems to be working like a diary for me. No one really knows about it, so it's like a secret place where I can confess my hopes and fears. Feel free to take a look around and follow me if you like. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Dear 2012,

You started out on a really excellent note with a great student teaching experience and my college graduation. However, you have done almost nothing but shit on me since then. I was lucky enough to find a teaching job with great coworkers, but even getting that job was too stressful to be able to actually celebrate. My house shopping experience has been hell from the very start, and now I am miserable. 2012, I am ready for you to be over. Good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment