Welcome

I am using this blog as a place for me to share my thoughts. It seems to be working like a diary for me. No one really knows about it, so it's like a secret place where I can confess my hopes and fears. Feel free to take a look around and follow me if you like. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Job searching like a fiend.

For the last 2 months, my life has centered around my quest for a teaching job. Graduating was awesome. I've never been more proud of myself. I'm trying to remember that as I apply to job after job and hear from very few schools. It's frightening. I know there's still time, so I'm not in total freak out yet. At least this is occupying most of my time. I'm kind of being less stupid in the guy department when I'm focused on this. I stress that I'm kinda less stupid.
Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment