Welcome

I am using this blog as a place for me to share my thoughts. It seems to be working like a diary for me. No one really knows about it, so it's like a secret place where I can confess my hopes and fears. Feel free to take a look around and follow me if you like. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Hmm...

So the one guy that I have continued to hang out with really confused me the other night. He tends to be reluctant about following my occasional requests to take precautions. (I'm not always consistent.) He made a comment about my inconsistency, and I responded that I'm sometimes weak, and he doesn't pick up for my weakness. I said that I didn't know where he had been, so he shouldn't give me a hard time. He remarked that it was a bit late for that, which I admitted, but added that I'd gotten tested, so he said we were fine then. I couldn't accept that because I didn't know what/who else he was doing. Here's where he blows my mind. He said he hadn't been with anyone else since me. Now, I was under the impression that this was far from true. Every time we planned to hang out and canceled, I assumed he found someone better. This information really threw me off. I even joked about the possibility that he was only telling me what I wanted to hear, but he responded very seriously that he was absolutely not. Some of my friends that I told still don't believe it. I can't help it, though. It changed the entire mood of the night and it was more affectionate and romantic than ever before, so I feel like that's an important difference. All I've wanted since that night is to see him again, which is crazy because we don't hang out that often, and I couldn't picture us legitimately dating. It's so confusing. I really don't know what to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment