Welcome

I am using this blog as a place for me to share my thoughts. It seems to be working like a diary for me. No one really knows about it, so it's like a secret place where I can confess my hopes and fears. Feel free to take a look around and follow me if you like. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back off, fellas.

For the record, I have NOT been looking for someone to date over these last 8 months. I am pretty content on my own, and I really have no time to bother with such nonsense. That said, I have tried going on dates when someone is interested in me. It's not happening anymore. I really want to be left alone. That's besides the fact that if you aren't ambitiously working your way through school towards a stable career or are already in possession of a position that makes you around 50 grand a year, I want nothing to do with you. You have nothing to offer me. I'm going to buy a house next year, and I could have it paid off before I turn 40, ON MY OWN. So the last thing I need is someone I'd have to take care of or who couldn't keep up. I'm not sorry because I have big plans for myself, and no one is going to hold me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment