Welcome

I am using this blog as a place for me to share my thoughts. It seems to be working like a diary for me. No one really knows about it, so it's like a secret place where I can confess my hopes and fears. Feel free to take a look around and follow me if you like. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Undecided

I wanted to grow my hair out so it would be long when I got married. Pshh...

Now that that's out of the picture, I can't decide what to do with it. I really missed it being long, but I hate the way it is right now. I thought I wanted it all one length, but I'm really hating it without short layers. It has no shape. It's blah. And I look like a "regular girl." And that's not cool. I always go for funky, rocker chick hair. I don't like having normal, plain, blah, boring hair. It's just not me. I came across some older pictures of myself and they got me thinking...


I got this haircut last November, and I really loved it. I had it for about a year and a half before I started growing it out. I'm starting to miss it a lot. It was much easier/quicker to wash and style. Plus, I'm DYING for my short layers. I just love them.



I had this blond in my hair a summer or two before I started cutting it short. I really miss this too. If I did get this look back, I would keep the length I have now, and just get some layers and bangs put in. I'm really torn, and I'm looking for opinions.

So... what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment