Welcome

I am using this blog as a place for me to share my thoughts. It seems to be working like a diary for me. No one really knows about it, so it's like a secret place where I can confess my hopes and fears. Feel free to take a look around and follow me if you like. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm feeling better about things.

It's painfully obvious to me now that I can never go back to the way things were. I wouldn't want to if I could. The thought alone exhausts me. My therapist has helped me look at the situation from a distance and realize what it was: a manipulation.

She thinks I should get back into the things I used to enjoy, like going to shows, which I pretty much gave up entirely. I'm going to work on that kind of stuff. I'm going to work on myself by paying attention to my interactions with people.

I'm having a hard time defining myself without someone else right now. I'll be working on that too. I'm kind of seeing someone, but I'm not going to throw myself into anything. I'm not making plans. I'm going with the flow and taking things one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment