Welcome

I am using this blog as a place for me to share my thoughts. It seems to be working like a diary for me. No one really knows about it, so it's like a secret place where I can confess my hopes and fears. Feel free to take a look around and follow me if you like. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Since this is pretty much my diary...

I'll just do some much needed whining and crying here. It looks like I'll be left alone tonight. It could be an opportunity to hang out with my BFFs that I haven't seen in forever. Odds are, they're busy. And either way I have a shitload of homework I know I should work on. I'm really very miserable during the school semesters. I have no idea how I'll make it through the next 3 after this one.

Add to the ridiculous amount of school work my 2 jobs. About 30something hours a week, but they still kill me. And I'm still broke! I don't understand it. Tonight I was supposed to be with my boyfriend, but he wants to go out with a friend. I don't get why he can't do that during the week when I don't get to see him. But whatever. This still shouldn't be making me cry. I guess I'm just frustrated.

I have laryngitis. Even if I wanted to go out with friends, I can't fucking talk! So that wouldn't be much fun. I just want to sleep for days. Well, really I just wanted to go home and sleep next to my boyfriend. But no. So here I am. At work. Miserable and trying not to cry. I still have a million things to do and I don't feel like I'll get much done tonight. I'm stuck here for another hour and a half and then I get to go home and spend my saturday night crying on my homework. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment