Welcome

I am using this blog as a place for me to share my thoughts. It seems to be working like a diary for me. No one really knows about it, so it's like a secret place where I can confess my hopes and fears. Feel free to take a look around and follow me if you like. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, December 24, 2010

I've fallen in love.

Since school is out for winter break, I spend a lot of time browsing online for wedding related things. It keeps me entertained when things are really slow at work. I didn't intend to pick out my own ring, but it happened the other day. I fell in love with a particular ring, and haven't been able to get it out of my head!
I emailed it to the boy and told him I was making it easy for him. I would have been happy with whatever he got me. I spent a lot of time looking, though, because I wanted him to know what I wanted and not be stressed about finding me a ring. Now I'm just waiting. And staring at the picture of it and sighing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment